Friday, January 28, 2011

The Beatles - 1964 - "Conquering America (February - June 1964)"



Title: Conquering America (February - June 1964).
Label: Purple Chick.
Catalog#: PC 161/162.
Recording: Soundboard. The quality varies from dire to delightful.

Tracklisting:

DISK 1:

Ed Sullivan Show 3 - 9 February, 1964

1: Intro (Complete Ed Sullivan DVD)
2: Twist And Shout (Complete Ed Sullivan DVD)
3: Please Please Me (Complete Ed Sullivan DVD)
4: I Want To Hold Your Hand (Complete Ed Sullivan DVD)
5: Outro (Complete Ed Sullivan DVD)

Ed Sullivan Show 1 - 9 February, 1964

6: Intro (Complete Ed Sullivan DVD)
7: All My Loving (Complete Ed Sullivan DVD)
8: Till There Was You (Complete Ed Sullivan DVD)
9: She Loves You (Complete Ed Sullivan DVD)
10: Ed (Complete Ed Sullivan DVD)
11: I Saw Her Standing There (Complete Ed Sullivan DVD)
12: I Want To Hold Your Hand (Complete Ed Sullivan DVD)
13: Outro (Complete Ed Sullivan DVD)

Washington, DC - 11 February, 1964

14: Intro (First U.S. Concert)
15: Roll Over Beethoven (First U.S. Concert + Can You Hear Me + First U.S. Concert)
16: From Me To You (First U.S. Concert + Anthology DVD)
17: I Saw Her Standing There (Anthology DVD + First U.S. Concert)
18: This Boy (First U.S. Concert)
19: All My Loving (First U.S. Concert)
20: I Wanna Be Your Man (First U.S. Concert + Anthology DVD)
21: Please Please Me (Anthology DVD + First U.S. Concert)
22: Till There Was You (First U.S. Concert)
23: She Loves You (First U.S. Concert)
24: I Want To Hold Your Hand (First U.S. Concert)
25: Twist And Shout (First U.S. Concert)
26: Long Tall Sally

Ed Sullivan Show 2 rehearsal - 16 February, 1964

27: She Loves You (Ultimate Collection)
28: This Boy (Ultimate Collection)
29: All My Loving (Ultimate Collection)
30: Ed (Ultimate Collection)
31: I Saw Her Standing There (Ultimate Collection)
32: From Me To You (Ultimate Collection)
33: I Want To Hold Your Hand (Ultimate Collection)
34: Outro (Ultimate Collection)

DISK 2:

Ed Sullivan Show 2 - 16 February, 1964

1: Intro (Complete Ed Sullivan DVD)
2: She LoveS You (Complete Ed Sullivan DVD)
3: This Boy (Complete Ed Sullivan DVD)
4: All My Loving (Complete Ed Sullivan DVD)
5: Ed (Complete Ed Sullivan DVD)
6: I Saw Her Standing There (Complete Ed Sullivan DVD)
7: From Me To You (Complete Ed Sullivan DVD)
8: I Want To Hold Your Hand (Complete Ed Sullivan DVD)
9: Outro (Complete Ed Sullivan DVD)

NME Pollwinners Concert - 26 April, 1964

10: Intro (25 April 1964 to 26 April 1964 + Telecasts)
11: She Loves You (Telecasts)
12: You Can't Do That (Telecasts)
13: Twist And Shout (Telecasts)
14: Long Tall Sally (Telecasts)
15: Can't Buy Me Love (Telecasts)

Around The Beatles - 28 April, 1964

16: Twist And Shout (Around And Around)
17: Roll Over Beethoven (Around And Around)
18: I Wanna Be Your Man (Around And Around)
19: Long Tall Sally (Around And Around)
20: Introducing PJ Proby (Around And Around)
21: A midsummer night's dream (Around And Around)
22: Intro (Around And Around)
23: Medley (Around And Around)
24: Can't Buy Me Love (Around And Around)
25: Shout (Around And Around)

Copenhagen, Denmark - 4 June, 1964

26: I Saw Her Standing There (Danmark + Nederland)
27: I Want To Hold Your Hand (Danmark + Nederland)
28: All My Loving (Danmark + Nederland)
29: She Loves You (Danmark + Nederland)
30: Till There Was You (Danmark + Nederland)
31: Roll Over Beethoven (Danmark + Nederland)
32: Can't Buy Me Love (Danmark + Nederland)
33: This Boy (Danmark + Nederland)
34: Twist And Shout (Danmark + Nederland).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails