Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Who - 1964-09-02 - Soho, London, Scene Club
"The High Numbers Live 1964"



Title: The High Numbers Live 1964.
Label: Yellow Dog Records.
Catalog #: YD 2002.
Venue: Scene Club, Soho, London 9/2/64.
Recording: Soundboard, Studio.

Tracklist:
o1. I Gotta Dance to Keep From Crying (1)
02. You Really Got Me (cuts in)
03. Young Man Blues (cuts in at beginning)
04. Green Onions (cuts in)
05. I Gotta Dance to Keep From Crying (2)
06. Instrumental Jam
07. I Gotta Dance To Keep From Crying
08. Long Tall Shorty
09. Pretty Thing (cuts in)
10. Smokestack Lightning, Money (That's What I Want) (cuts in)
11. Here 'Tis (incomplete)
12. Smokestack Lightning (instrumental)
13. Walkin' the Dog (instrumental)
14. Unknown Instrumental
15. I'm a Man (instrumental)
16. Instrumental Jam
17. Memphis Tennessee (instrumental)
18. Unknown Instrumental.



3 comments:

  1. Amazing! Your site is rapidly becoming one of my favorites. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's like we have the same musical taste!
    Thanks again for your comments I appreciate them very much. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya man the who all time great band of there times I appreciate your posting of all the music you posted up thank you kind

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails