Monday, August 16, 2010

Joan Jett and The Blackhearts - 2003-10-09 - Shibuya, Tokyo, Club Quatro.
Black Bomb.



I rate this: 10/10!

Title: Black Bomb.
Label: Kamikaze Records.
Cat. Number: KKD-007/8 .
Venue: Shibuya, Tokyo, Club Quatro 10/09/2003 .
Recording: Awesome Audience.

Tracklist:
Disc 1
1. Intro (Who's Won't Get Fooled Again)
2. Victim of Circumstance
3. Cherry Bomb
4. Light of Day
5. Do You Wanna Touch
6. Bad Reputation
7. Androgynous
8. It's Gonna Take a Long Time
9. Eye To Eye
10. Love Is Pain
11. Rubber and Glue

Disc 2
1. You're Gonna Make It Afterall?
2. A Hundred Feet Away
3. My Radio On
4. Fetish
5. I Love Rock N' Roll
6. Crimson & Clover
7. I Hate Myself For Loving You
8. Science Fiction Double Feature?
9. Wild Child
10. Band Intro + Everyday People







6 comments:

  1. Definitely a great find! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta Love Joanie!
    Thanks For The Blackhearts Music!
    Blog's Off To A Really Great Start, Too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, many thanks for your comment! I appreciate it,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! I was hoping to find a copy of this. It was the first show I saw in Tokyo and still the best to date. Guitar Wolf opened.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi jailbird, thank for your comment, i really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails